Escala Brentwood

1710 Gilmore Ave. Brentwood Park, Burnaby North

5 Active Listing(s)


SIGN UP for more information and RECEIVE:


$10,000 off   3 bedrooms
$5,000   off   2 bedrooms
$3,000   off   1 bedrooms

Strata Fees: Estimated 33 cents per square foot

Deposit Structure:

Low-Rise: $10,000 at writing (Bank Draft), Increase to 10% within 7 days,  5% 6 months later Total 15%
High Rise: $10,000 at writing (Bank Draft), Increase to 10% within 7 days,  10% 6 months later Total 20%

Escala by Ledingham Mcallister is a highly anticipated concrete high rise development in the Brentwood area of Burnaby, British Columbia. Designed by IBI Group & Integra Architecture the tower will soar 42 storeys and boast exceptional views in all directions and in particular to west towards the lights of downtown Vancouver, the ocean harbour, and the North Shore Mountains. Escala is scheduled for occupancy in the spring of 2019 and is the second tower in the masterplan development with its sister tower Aviara recently completed in 2015.

This release will include a high-rise and two low rise buildings with a total of 520 new homes being offered for purchase with homes starting from $333,900. The unit mix will consist of large floorplans with 1 bedroom plus dens ranging in size from 635 to 707 square feet, 2 bedroom plans ranging from 789 to 946 square feet, 3 bedroom plans ranging from 920 to 978 square feet and finally 2 & 3 bedroom townhomes ranging in size from 977 to 1606 square feet.


Some of the highlights in the development include 9 foot ceilings, air conditioning, generous sized balconies & terraces, and a KitchenAid appliance package including a 5 burner gas cooktop. Not to mention 15,000 square feet of 5 star amenity private amenity space including an indoor pool & spa, steam & sauna rooms, state of the art fitness faciltity & yoga studio, billiards, ping pong, music rooms, fireside social lounge, full size kitchen with wine fridges, outdoor patio with BBQ and firepit, as well as 2 guest suites.

Located in close proximity to transit and skytrain stations, as well as easy access to the highway as well as downtown Vancouver, the North Shore Mountains and Simon Fraser University, Brentwood is a very central location to all of Vancouver's favourites. With the $1.3 Billion expansion of Brentwood Mall just a short stroll, you can enjoy the quietness of Escala's location or the hustle and bustle of the shopping and restaurants down the street. 

If you're looking for more information and VIP access to the residential concrete high rise development called Escala by Ledingham Mcallister in the Brentwood area of Burnaby and would like to receive floorplans and details on the development as they're released please contact The Wallace & Green team today and we will keep you up-to-date!

Curtis Taylor
New Home Sales Expert
(604) 833-7660

Scott Wallace
New Home Sales Expert
(604) 377-4551

Carson Green

New Home Sales Expert
(604) 506-5364

E. & O. E. This is not an offering for sale. An offering for sale may only be made after filing a Disclosure Statement under the Real Estate Development Marketing Act.
Address: 1710 Gilmore Ave
Area: Burnaby North
Sub-Area Brentwood Park
Type of Building: Concrete
Units: 520
Floors: 42
Year Built: Spring 2019
Rentals: Yes
Pets: Yes
Developer: Ledingham McAllister
Parking: Yes
Maintenance Fee: Approx. $0.33 per foot

Active Listings in Escala Brentwood

Request More Info Regarding Escala Brentwood

Wallace Green Real Estate Group

Oakwyn Realty

101 - 3151 Woodbine Drive North Vancouver BC V7R 2S4

Mobile: | 604.377.4551

Office: | 604.506.5364

Email Directly