We are very excited about this new Luxury Project in the Lions Gate Village area of North Vancouver. A few things to consider before sales start in September:
- Rare Luxury living in North Vancouver including resort style amenities (outdoor pool to die for)
- 14 unique floor plans with views in every direction (Lions Gate Bridge, Mountains, Ocean)
- One of a kind promenade with Cafe, Restaurants and Fresh Food Market
- Unrivaled shopping at Park Royal Shopping Centre
- Vancouver, Stanley Park, Ambleside Beach, and Grouse Mountain, within minutes.
Please Register for more information and we will get back to you in a timely manner.
Park West at Lions Gate is a new multi-tower masterplan development at the corner of Capilano Road and Marine Drive in North Vancouver. Located at 2010 Marine Drive (Grouse Inn), the site is currently occupied by the Grouse Inn Hotel. This luxury condo development is expected to include two towers and a total of 4 buildings with heights ranging from 4 to 23 storeys. It will also include a 6000 sq.ft restaurant and 31,000 sq.ft of commercial space. This will all be a part of the new Lower Capilano Village Plan. The plan includes pedestrian friendly streets, commercial space, a mix of housing options and park space.
If you're looking for more information on Park West at Lions Gate and would like to receive additional information such as floorplans, pricing, features and finishes please contact The Wallace Green team today and we will keep you up-to-date!
E. & O. E. This is not an offering for sale. An offering for sale may only be made after filing a Disclosure Statement under the Real Estate Development Marketing Act
|Address:||2010 MARINE DRIVE|
|Type of Building:||Concrete|