- Northbound, the Canada Line takes you downtown-Southbound, you’ll find yourself at YVR International Airport
- A few blocks from Hillcrest Community Centre (arguably Vancouver’s best) offering an exceptional swimming pool, ice rink, gym and so much more.
- Steps away from the gorgeous Quarry Gardens, Dancing Waters Fountains, and the Bloedel Conservatory
- Tennis courts, lawn bowling, mini golf, basketball and even roller hockey
- Off leash dog park
- Walking paths that lead to the highest point in Vancouver and one of its most incredible views
Stunning views of Queen Elizabeth Park, the Vancouver Skyline and the North Shore mountainsare only a few highlights.
- Quality craftsmanship
- Glass and brick exterior gives the residences a rich look
- Gorgeous balconies allow you to immerse yourself within this amazing location
- Landscaping that feels like an extenstion of QE park
|Address:||4412 CAMBIE ST|
|Type of Building:||Concrete|
|Postal Code:||V5Z 2Y7|
|Parking:||1 to 2 (plan dependent)|
|Maintenance Fee:||$0.40/sq.ft. (estimated)|