Experience wisdom in nature at Polygon’s newest collection of renowned parkside high-rise apartment residences at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver’s West Side...discover The Laureates.
Situated within a vibrant university campus, close at hand are top education opportunities at all levels, an array of hiking and biking trails, convenient new shopping and quick access to everything you need to pursue a higher level of living.
This collection of two and three bedroom apartment residences showcases contemporary West Coast architecture in a treed parkside setting adjacent to the renowned Pacific Spirit Trail. Inside, contemporary interiors feature bright open-plan layouts, marble bathrooms and gourmet kitchens with stone countertops, custom cabinetry and premium integrated appliances. Large private decks invite outdoor entertaining, and many homes offer stunning views of the Strait of Georgia.
- Discover prestigious park-side living at The Laureates in Vancouver’s most desirable neighbourhood, across from Pacific Spirit Park and adjacent to Michael Smith Park.
- The Laureates features striking West Coast contemporary architecture with dramatic landscaping and an impressive water feature.
- Come home to your suite through a contemporary Rift-Cut White Oak door that features polished chrome hardware and a custom entry plaque.
- Nine-foot ceilings in the main living areas create an airy, spacious feeling.Keep comfortably cool in the warmer months with a full air-conditioned home.
- Walk in style and comfort on premium engineered wood flooring throughout living spaces, and luxurious wool carpeting in bedrooms.
- Enjoy stylish, superior-quality stainless EnergyStar appliances including a five burner Bosch gas cooktop, Bosch electric wall oven with built-in Panasonic microwave, Bosch counter-depth refrigerator with integrated cabinet panel and Bosch dishwasher fully integrated into the beautiful cabinetry.
- Step into an oasis in the master ensuite bathroom, featuring imported 12"x24" marble floor tiles.
- Stay in shape with The Laureates' in-building fitness studio.
Polygon - Developer
Locally owned and operated since 1980, the Polygon family of companies has built more than 25,000 homes throughout the Lower Mainland, ranging from concrete high–rises to wood-frame condominiums, townhomes and single–family communities. Polygon is also active in the construction of new single family homes through its sister company, Morningstar Homes.
In order to stand securely, a building requires a firm foundation. The Polygon family of companies is founded on four values that form the core of how we do business – we call these the Polygon Foundations.
|Address:||5628 BIRNEY AV|
|Type of Building:||Concrete|
|Maintenance Fee:||$0.31/sq.ft. (estimated)|